Recently, my BookTube friend Alysia tagged me in the Reading Habits Tag.
This tag has been around for some time, but neither of us had done it before. So, I delved into the questions to give you more of an idea about how I read, where, and some other quirks of my reading life.
The Reading Habits Tag
Watch the video here:
I tried out some new things in this video so I’d love your feedback after you watch it! Leave a comment on the video or here on this blog post.
Don’t forget to subscribe for the next video!
Fancy giving the Reading Habits Tag a shot for yourself?
Here are the questions:
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain number of pages?
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
6. One book at a time or several at once?
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
11. Do you write in your books?
Feel free to leave a comment or send me a tweet with your own answers, too!
Til next time.